Bake size splendid small scale Bundt cakes at once. Featuring three geometric shapes in an enchanting mix.
To get the best from your beautiful Bundt tin click through to a great video Baking the perfect Bundt
The cast aluminum bakeware provides fine details and superior baking performance. The heat reflective exteriors allows for uniform browning so as to enhance our unique designers.
Step by Step Guide for the Perfect Bundt
1. Wash with warm soapy water – dry
2. Prepare pan – Solid Vegetable Shortening and dust with flour or Baking spray that contains flour.
3. Pour or spoon batter into pan
4. Tap pan firmly to settle batter into the design of your pan.
5. Bake according to recipe instructions.
6. Remove from oven and cool in pan for 10 min – do not cool too long in pan.
7. Shake pan gently from side to side to help release cake from pan.
8. Turn cake out of pan to complete cooling.
Use and care instructions:
Before initial use and after subsequent uses, handwash with warm, soapy water. Extended soaking is not recommended.
Before each use, brush with butter or shortening and dust with flour or cocoa to coat. Baking spray containing flour may also be used. Do not use regular cooking spray.
Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.