CHOCOLATE BROWNIE SINGLE MUG CAKE
A single pot of our delicious Belgian chocolate brownie mix makes one the best brownies in a mug you’ll ever taste! Your brownie will bake in the microwave in just 60 seconds, and is perfect topped with ice cream, whipped cream or marshmallows.
Contains 1 x 55g portion of mug brownie mix
How to make it
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a small mug and gently melt in the microwave – this should take 10-20 seconds.
- Tip the contents of the tub into the mug and add 30ml (2 tbsp) milk or water.
- Mix thoroughly, then microwave on full power for 60 seconds (based on an 800W microwave – if you have a more or less powerful one, adjust time a few seconds either way).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes (sorry, we know this is tough but trust us on this one – it will be HOT!).
- Enjoy straight from the mug. To make your sticky toffee mug cake even more awesome, top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.